Tuesday, June 12, 2012

FTA MUSIC: Edward the Librarian: Artomatic 2012


Edward The Librarian recorded on 05.18.2012 on the Jam Stage (9th floor) at Artomatic.

Description:
Virginia Junglist, who is looking to promote positive minds in these hard times. Spinning the finest Ragga, Old School, Jump-up Jungle classics on wax. Come out to DMV's largest explosion of artistic talent, featuring 11 floors of art, music and performances. ARTOMATIC 2012 


Host
Edward The Librarian
Date

05.18.2012
WWW Link:

www.mixcloud.com
Time:

03:21:28

Playlist:
TBA

Note from the Librarian:
Be kind with the comments. It was 4 hours of vinyl mixing, I was on point for most of it but man I'm not as young as I amazing myself to be. The gig was great. A little over lite but what are you going to do... Thanks to all the old heads that came out. It should be noted that I DJed for 4 hours but the last half hour was lost due to my Audio recorded being full. BA HA.

- The Librarian

No comments: