Friday, November 25, 2016

FTA MUSIC: Edward the Librarian: From The Annex: Episode #33 [11.24.16]



Thursday nights from 10pm - 11pm on WERA 96.7 FM, broadcasting Jungle, Drum & Bass, Dub, Dance Hall and whatever else is going to make the Nations beltway go bump in the night.

This is episode #33. I'm sick and for the last week my family has been sick.  With that said I'm thankful for my supportive junglist family if you all keep dancing then I will keep playing music. In the mean while the show must go on, so here is a Live recording from last months JAMBREW in Herndon VA.






PLAYLIST:
TBA

As always if you like the broadcast let us know and Share us around:

www.fromtheannex.com

www.facebook.com/fromtheannex

www.twitter.com/fromtheannex

www.instagram.com/fromtheannex

www.youtube.com/EdwardTheLibrarian

As always Keep Smiling
The Librarian

No comments: