Friday, April 22, 2011

FOLLOW UP: 3.12.11 // The Return to WRIR 97.3 // Richmond, VA

Tracking back for a moment, I thought I would regale with stories of my recent exploits in Richmond VA. First off as always one must give credit where credit is due. Turnstyle (Joanna O & Jessie),& Chris Grow thank you for having me down and taking care of me while I was on the decks at 97.3 WRIR. Also a huge shout to all those I met: Random Movement, Aaron Duncan, Rich Seide/DJ Stress, Patrick Currier, Dan Soda, & Matt Papsch, it was awesome meeting you all.

Musically, I would say it took me a second to get over myself (2 hours on live radio is a little unnerving), but I soon found my groove and very quickly was dancing & singing out loud with Chris Grow (my WRIR handler) in the booth.


















Link: www.evolveva.com
Download: Set from Evolveva



























All and All mad love to Richmond, Turnstyle, and WRIR.

The Librarian

No comments: