Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Randomness: Radio Silence Over

 So where have I been...

 I'm working on a now over due review of Faction Digital Recordings 2013 catalog podcast.

I've been on the road visiting friends and family, stealing away moments to work on my own production.
 I've been archiving old production files from college, and bringing back to life my old iMac

This is why I'm a hoarder of old mediums (vinyl, floppy disks, and piles of zip drives)

Having other's review my production, comment, beat it up, what have you.

Finally we have the last of it... my wife and I are expecting this spring. It comes with great joy, responsibility and a dash of pure unholy terror. All I can say is I know what I was like as a child and I know I'm about to get it 10 fold. ba ha.

So with that said I have a feeling 2014 is going to be me locked away in the Annex. Transmitting out to the internet A LOT, Ba Ha but I'm also planning on bring in a lot of special guest DJ's in, and trying to make these transmissions a little more regular.

Thus if your in the DC area and want a spot. Hit me up if I've not already talked to you.

MU HAHAHAHAHAHA. 2014 is going to be wild folks.

keep smiling

No comments: