Wednesday, January 2, 2013

The Librarian's resolutions for 2013

I'm glad this year is over. 2012 up in till a month ago was pretty banging but then within the last 4 weeks I've watched life get all turned upside down. ba ha. never a dull moment. Now with the morning sun on my face and the sound of the kettle boiling in the background I'm feeling ready to face off with 2013.  

The Librarian's Resolutions for 2013:
------------------------------------------------ 

001: Once a track had been played (for a show or for a podcast) its thrown into the off limits bin, for the next 6 show.*  
002: More podcast shows (at least 12). That's one a month.  
003: Focus on finding my sound in production, and have at least one track cut to dubplate.  
004: Keep having fun.  
005: Play more shows in & outside of NOVA  
006: Launch the From the Annex merchandise line. Shirts and Stickers for now

 * my wife recently challenged me to not play the same record twice for 6 shows. She did this because she felt my sound was "played out" and I needed to expand my sound track list. This is why I married her, blunt and honest! So far I have 5 more to go and I've really enjoyed the challenge.

So what are your new years resolutions for 2013? Share them in the comments below.

In the mean time keep smiling
The Librarian

No comments: