Friday, November 27, 2009

11.27.2009 Throwing Bombs at your RSS Feeds

From the Annex is reshuffling its RSS feeds.(sorry)

This may seem like I have thrown a bomb into your RSS feed but I swear it will make it that much easier for you all. Here is how, I've separated out the three radio shows that From the Annex is producing into 3 separate RSS feeds.

Thus now you can subscribe to Social Lubrication, Rusty Junglist or RE:Issue individually. Thus refine your listening enjoyment and now I have more storage space for these upcoming shows.

What will happen to the current RSS feed you have for Edward the Librarian? Well let me tell you, I've got plans to reconfigure that RSS feed for music/product reviews plus "Adventures in the Annex" (a sort of step by step guides of how to do random fun things in your own personal annex).

Anyways on to the music!

Social Lubrication:
Embedded Player/Archives
http://sociallubrication.podomatic.com/

RSS (pick your poison)
iTunes RSS
Google RSS
Yahoo RSS
RSS 2.0


Rusty Junglist:
Embedded Player/Archives
http://rustyjunglist.podomatic.com/

RSS (pick your poison)
iTunes RSS
Google RSS
Yahoo RSS
RSS 2.0


RE:Issue
Embedded Player/Archives
http://reissue.podomatic.com/

RSS (pick your poison)
iTunes RSS
Google RSS
Yahoo RSS
RSS 2.0



Now I will continue posting on From the Annex every time their is a new show. Plus I will be relinking the previous posting to these new locations. (Please note if you find a bunk link email me)

I hope this reshuffling will make your listening enjoyment more enjoyable. On a final note MAXIMUM RESPECT TO Pod O Matic.com. Those cats make all this possible.

Cheers

The Librarian

1 comment:

The Librarian said...

leaving comment test using Firefox